Monday, February 23, 2009

Three ColorCard Using Saleabration Paper


Okay, played with the blog today to see if I could add a signature. Not as easy as it look. Way too scared to go messing with Html.

Today's card used design paper from Stampin'Up!'s Saleabration. You can get this free with the purchase of $50 of product. So I only have limited supplies and ink colors. I had So Saffron and Sahara Sand. So I added my third color with the different design papers in the kit. I took a striped paper and cut it and overlapped the strips to eliminate the blue and make it look like a ribbon. I backed the main stamp Upsy Daisy with the So Celery design paper to bring the color up to the image. Popped up the image with stamping dimensional. Then stamped the sentiment in Sahara sand ink. Back ground of image is on whisper white card stock.

I used a colluzle cutting mat to stamp on the get a better image. Card is Kraft card stock.

Here is a picture of the original design paper





No comments:

Post a Comment