Saturday, February 21, 2009

Copic Air brush, Embossing



Today's card is actually me playing around with my new copic airbrush. I was playing around with it and after I had finished I though it would make a great background. The Stamp is from clubscrap Feb 2009 kit. I first stamped it in Stampin'Up!(SU) whisperwhite craft ink and then clear embossed over it. Then used versa mark, I stamped all over the back ground randomly. I embossed clear embossing powder over that. Then I used versamark again and stamped the image again in the center closely lining it up. I embossed this time with silver embossing powder. I added a sentiment from clubscrap. I layered Kiwi Kiss card stock from SU. Used some felt flowers again from SU. Added some silver brads in the corners. I then colored white organza ribbon with the copics and tied 3 colors coordinating with the background.

How I made the back ground: I used my copic airbrush and I think I used a blue, a purple and olive green marker to spray the back ground. Then I used blending solution dropped on. I then dabbed hot pink and yellow markers on the background allowing the color to push aside the blue and green. After that I used the colorless blending solution and put some drops on again.

1 comment: